Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the weekend riding with the girl friend into the northern west area of New Mexico. It was a great ride as it always is. The sun shining and the views were spectacular. I could tell the temp was starting to drop it is the time of year. I had a gerbing vest to maintain my comfort level...:D I may or may not be hard core...but I sure as heck am not looking to be hypothermic or freezing my arse off.....those days are done...been there and done that. My yearly 30,000 miles goal for this year is getting closer. Next year I am going for 50,000 miles, which means no truck just the bike....rain or shine ...dry or raining....:D Anyone that wants to make bets on it let me know...I am pretty good with my follow through...lol

When I slow down to smell the roses ....I really do slow down...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Southern NM and a tiger xc would be a great time. Hell, blacktop alone in s. NM was beautiful last time i was out and about.

Sent from my MB855 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to say my season had been cut short by three months...my shoulder is needing surgery so I will be not riding for a few months more now........I go in Wednesday...I love NM for riding such a diverse lanscape. mountains to desert.....and it is huge...

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would challenge you on the 50,000 miles but I can tell you are one who doesn't like to lose.

My first Iron butt I was exhausted and driving across the desert at two am...I thought I would not make it...I forced myself to finish...you are right though I hate to lose....:D even if it is against myself....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts