Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just the stock cans, and I'm frustrated I can't capture the wonderful Triumph Triple growl when the engine opens up to full power. I'm still working on that. The cam I am using is this one
http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/dcs-bike-camera-kits.htm

The mike is on the back of the camera which is itself only lipstick sized. I'm fairly happy with the picture quality, but may mount it looking backwards above the cans just to try to get a better "soundtrack," which I can then dub back into the forward-looking sequences.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IF you get to northern California check out Mesquito Ridge Road 600 curves in 36 miles. :)
I actually had the fun of riding quite a lot in No Cal in 2008 with a buddy of mine from another forum. We did Hwy 36, Skaggs Springs Road to the Pacific, and several others which I forget the names of. It was mega. I was jet-lagged from flying from the UK but we still did about 600 miles in 36 hours.:eek::cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Suffolk too and our roads are straight and flat.......im in Suffolk New York though :). PA is one of my favorite places to ride. every chance i get ill ride out into New Jersey, fallow the Delaware river south on the Jersey side and cross over into New Hope and follow the river back up on the PA side. beautiful scenery and great well maintained roads.

·
Super Moderator
4,765 Posts
Just the stock cans, and I'm frustrated I can't capture the wonderful Triumph Triple growl when the engine opens up to full power. I'm still working on that. The cam I am using is this one
http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/dcs-bike-camera-kits.htm

The mike is on the back of the camera which is itself only lipstick sized. I'm fairly happy with the picture quality, but may mount it looking backwards above the cans just to try to get a better "soundtrack," which I can then dub back into the forward-looking sequences.
The growl come from the intake just below the headlights. Mount it there and you'll get the sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts