Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone lese seethis movie? man, i just got done it and its really powerful. you dont see many new movies that tackle such an intense and political topic. netflix that bastard.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I loved that movie! Another personal favorite was 'Crash'

Something about movies that reflect REAL life that I just dig. Then again... i did watch 'Requim For A Dream' and was so depressed afterwards i almost wanted to jump off a bridge!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seems like some people i spoke to either loved this movie or hated it. requiem for a dream was real good too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got it in my netflix queue, looking forward to it's arrival. For those of you that don't have netflix it's a must!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Havent seen it but surely will eventually. fair amount of good stuff out there I've missed.

What is this 'Requiem for a dream'? I've never heard of it, what is it about?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
requim for a dream has jennifer connely, one of the wayans and jared leto. sounds bad, but its a movie mostly about heavy drug use and its impact on your life and people around you. very well made, well shot, good story.

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2007-03-01 02:36, jasonworthing wrote:
Havent seen it but surely will eventually. fair amount of good stuff out there I've missed.

What is this 'Requiem for a dream'? I've never heard of it, what is it about?
Don't watch it by yourself! Seriously the most depressing movie I have EVER seen!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I hate realistic movies. If I want a dose of real life sh*t I'll go to work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts