Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

601 - 620 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Never been much of a fan of mirrors hanging down, but the rest looks great. Innovative! Interesting the cool spot on the exhaust where it diverts to (presumably) to an x-pipe.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Never been much of a fan of mirrors hanging down, but the rest looks great. Innovative! Interesting the cool spot on the exhaust where it diverts to (presumably) to an x-pipe.
Iv had my Speed twin mirrors down since day one. Makes it easier to move through traffic and still easy to see.

iv seen the other angles and it still has the Standard cat fitted so not sure what they have done there to change colour. Even if they swapped to an xpipe It Wouldn’t change colour like this so im guessing for some reason they polished that area.

Easy Fit: A Triumph Speed Twin kit from Rennstall Moto

Triumph Products | Rennstall Moto

·
Registered
246 Posts
My ST has changed colour evenly and gradually all the way along. Not sure what theres is doing. Although iv had a decat since nearly day dot.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My T120 on Stelvio Pass
I'm so jealous. I was touring in that area with my son on our Tiger 1050 a few years back, and while our route did not take in Stelvio, we were very close and planned to do a small detour to ride down and back up and carry on our trip.

However it was on a long day, cold, foggy and raining heavily with very poor visibility so we took the decision to miss it out.

Such a shame.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm so jealous. I was touring in that area with my son on our Tiger 1050 a few years back, and while our route did not take in Stelvio, we were very close and planned to do a small detour to ride down and back up and carry on our trip.

However it was on a long day, cold, foggy and raining heavily with very poor visibility so we took the decision to miss it out.

Such a shame.
Try again next year but do long ride to other passes like Gran San Bernardo,Piccolo San Bernardo,Sempione,Bernina..and many others(y)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Try again next year but do long ride to other passes like Gran San Bernardo,Piccolo San Bernardo,Sempione,Bernina..and many others(y)
Was there any sign of Michael Cane's coach from the film the Italian Job, or had his "great idea" worked and they managed to get going again? ;)😂😂😂
All jokes aside it does look beautiful there.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks awesome Stowe! Love the Brown leather!

·
Registered
167 Posts
The old dirty bike eating up the dirt roads and soaking in the New England Colors.

601 - 620 of 624 Posts