Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

321 - 340 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wonder if something made out of memory foam might be better. You certainly wouldn’t get the sensation of sliding around so long as it was tightly secured to the seat.
Doing a Goggle (intentionally misspelled) search, the Airhawk was the top-rated motorcycle seat cushion for 2019. Looks pretty good too.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Hey guys, some pics of my speed twin. Just waiting for my decat and BC predator pros in brushed. And she will be near complete.
the list of over bits are in my intro post: 2019 Speed Twin in Aus
The best mod so far has been the Ducati throttle spacers.

View attachment 715322 View attachment 715323 View attachment 715324
Those tail lights look smaller than the multi directional tail lights on the Speed Twin sold here in the US. Would you happen to know the part number? I followed your link, but didn't see any part numbers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Figured this is where I should post my first picture. Here's my new baby, the day I brought her home. She's got her sump armor on, but I've since added heated grips, OEM engine guards & luggage rack in graphite finish, and a Givi e450 top case. I'm still waiting on my center stand & touring windshield, but hopefully the dealership will call soon to say they've arrived.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those tail lights look smaller than the multi directional tail lights on the Speed Twin sold here in the US. Would you happen to know the part number? I followed your link, but didn't see any part numbers.

part number on my receipt is. A9830140
the front is. A9838041 there classified as the EU lights not US.
the below picture is from the Aus accessories catalog. we have a red tail light standard so you have to buy the multifunction kit as well where as you must get it standard. Im guessing the bigger lights are a required to sell them in the US. I have noticed no front indicators on a lot of US bikes pictured on here where we have to have them buy law. You can order the bigger lights in Aus and some of the bikes here come with them but I don’t like the size. It’s not proportionate.

the standard australian delivery indicators are not the bullet shape, but a longer more sporty type as pictured below.

it’s pretty funny as most bikes iv had, I have replaced the indicators from big orange circles to the long led‘s the speed twin came with, but on this occasion it’s the more classic look I wanted.

·
Registered
176 Posts
2017 T100. Got it from the original owner last May with only 133 miles, turned 1200 miles on Christmas day (unusually warm!).
Powerbronze windscreen
Brown Triumph grips with Symtec heaters
GPS mount and wiring
Brown Triumph comfort seat
Meercat X-pipe
Have a set of Avon Spirit ST tires ready to mount

I have a touring bike, I have a sport bike, this one has become my favorite. Who knew?

·
Registered
61 Posts
2017 T100. Got it from the original owner last May with only 133 miles, turned 1200 miles on Christmas day (unusually warm!).
Powerbronze windscreen
Brown Triumph grips with Symtec heaters
GPS mount and wiring
Brown Triumph comfort seat
Meercat X-pipe
Have a set of Avon Spirit ST tires ready to mount

I have a touring bike, I have a sport bike, this one has become my favorite. Who knew?

View attachment 716805
Best looking T100 I’ve seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now here's a sensible guy; putting a high quality after-market exhaust on instead of a piece-o-crap! 🤔 (Or maybe it came on the bike? Triumph does have a number of Vance & Hines options). Notice how the well engineered high-pipe has heat-shielding along the whole area where the rider's leg will be.😘 Seems like a simple concept but you won't find it on the cheepies like TEC. :eek: It's just stunning to see high-pipes in the cheepy-parts cataloges with long gaps in the shielding right where its most needed.🥵 Nice looking Bike:cool:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Lite is right! Tell what you did to gain that weight loss?

Paul

·
Registered
782 Posts
Now.....NO more accessories, NO more changes, just many more miles....
1EEBCDEA-5175-467E-B16D-3FAAE3F7FA51.jpeg

Paul

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought some cheap crash damaged engine covers off Ebay and polished them up. I think they go well with the home made glass fibre side panels and the spare extra padded seat. Chrome chain guard cost just £7 delivered. Finished of with TXS badges to confuse folk. I still have all of the original bits as well,

Attachments

321 - 340 of 361 Posts