Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

301 - 320 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm loving the Speed twin - it's getting a lot of love here in the UK. Great concept and what a heritage i think the first Speed twin was made back in the 1930s. Love the mean Tiger ready to pounce looks of this bike. Oh the 'man cave' looks neat.

Safe riding

Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
What is the screen you are using ? I have the small Triumph fly screen keeps a bit off but yours looks a real tour windshield.

Dave
It's the Givi AF49, universal. It has adjustable height and aerodynamic design. I was surprised by it's performance.
Easy to fit.

·
Registered
853 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice bike, they improved power and a few other things I understand with the Street ?

I think it looks cool.

Dave
Apart from a few cosmetics (paint finishes and seat trim etc), for 2019 they significantly increased top-end power, uprated the front brake and installed cartridge fork internals.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Apart from a few cosmetics (paint finishes and seat trim etc), for 2019 they significantly increased top-end power, uprated the front brake and installed cartridge fork internals.
so a good bike got a whole lot better then, thanks for clarifying

Dave

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hey folks, new member to this group. not the best photo but one I shot yesterday while out on the new to me Bonnie with my christmas gift to her of the Fox Creek Leather bags installed.
View attachment 715654
Welcome and I am sure you'll be pleased with your T. Great bikes with modern convenience and old world style

Dave

301 - 320 of 361 Posts