Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
The picture`s a bit misleading, they are more likely to be on the airport shuttle bus, rather than riding up the street in full colours, as there is no 'car ferry' from Australia. Christchurch is still wrecked after the earthquakes, so at least they won`t able to cause much damage.

The city has a big 'pot' culture, worth $$$`s to anyone that control a slice of it, so it`s no surprise that they want to get in there.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did wonder why they shipped their bikes over to wreak havoc. Aunty you fail me.

·
Premium Member
24,290 Posts
From what I know M/C gangs run most of the organised crime in Auckland.

It can get a bit scary when 80 or so thunder past you on the open road pushing everyone out of the way as happened to me once 30 years ago.

I think Rob is pretty much on the money.

But what ever the case these guys and girls are not the sort you really want as neighbours.

Gang violence in NZ has a pretty gruesome history as it also does here.

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
I'll be surprised if some don't get turned back upon arrival at the airport, it's happened before, this is not the first time they have tried to get in.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But what ever the case these guys and girls are not the sort you really want as neighbours.
You are soooo wrong Dave. I lived in Newtown, Sydney for a decade. I was broken into once. To make an insurance claim I needed a police report. After my experience with the police and their reporting, ol' mate, amphetamine dealing, Harley riding, bearded rough nut knocks on my door.

"Liddle trouble Matey?"

My arsehole had a mild cramp.

"Any more trouble Mate, please gimme a yell. I'll fix you up for damages and losses if you refrain from calling the Jacks".

No-one even sniffed at the doorway after I agreed to the terms. I could leave it unlocked and go down boozer - no wuckers.

Bikies are good blokes as long as you stay on their good side.

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't understand fighting. Going to NZ to fight bikies is madness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts