Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to put a smile on all your little faces for the weekend.

Warning: those that have sensitive work places please wait till you get home.

WATCH THE HANKY

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2006-11-16 21:49, jrussell6 wrote:
wow,,, she did just what i wanted, how did she do it,, i usually don't care, but *****,
Its a very simple trick - I could tell you but I won't. The thought of being cast out of the Magicians Guild just terrifies me :(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
On 2006-11-16 21:53, Sparti wrote:

Its a very simple trick - I could tell you but I won't. The thought of being cast out of the Magicians Guild just terrifies me :(
I got a cousin who's a stage magician. He told me the secret of this trick. Then he threatened me bodily harm If I ever told anyone.

Æ’ork him. The REAL secret is to have a gorgeous assistant to distract the audience.

So, how'd she do that without an assistant?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2006-11-16 22:13, crashmasterd wrote:
On 2006-11-16 21:53, Sparti wrote:

I got a cousin who's a stage magician. He told me the secret of this trick. Then he threatened me bodily harm If I ever told anyone.

Æ’ork him. The REAL secret is to have a gorgeous assistant to distract the audience.

So, how'd she do that without an assistant?
Its only the females in the audience that are interested in the hanky. The guys couldn't give a stuff - the're T I T S and a MINGE on the stage - they forgot about the hanky as soon as her top came off :-D

[ This message was edited by: Sparti on 2006-11-17 04:57 ]

·
Registered
480 Posts
theres a hanky in that video????? I watched 5 times and am yet to find this hanky your talking about

1 - 10 of 10 Posts