Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I may not be a loud drunkard looking for a party, but of the guys who frequent the various motorcycle message boards I've visited..... the Aussie's would be the folk I'd most like to share a drink with!

Now, them thar Texans.....
(nevermind, I lived in Amarillo for a spell)

Technical? Uhhhh, tell the bartender to refill the original mug-o-beer you were given. The first fill cleans the mug of residual soap and lingering chap balms, lipstick, etc.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Whoa - steady on guys, cool it down a bit eh?

Actually , this IS supposed to be for techie stuff so if you do come home after a few beers try and keep the general stuff in Hangouts.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well I received my Genuine Bonneville service manual. Actually I bought it to help my local independent learn all about the Bonnie before he turns a wrench on it.I say it instead of her. Bonnie is definently feminine but I always have called my bike it's. Makes it easier to let go of them when their time has come.Oh hell I forgot to keep it technical.
Jamboa

·
Registered
101 Posts
This from the moderator - see the very first posting on this forum.
The Twin hangout will include non-model specific stuff, and chat and banter, including the ever-popular "let's go for a ride/here are my pix" posts.
Make it a schooner of West End Draught mate !

[ This message was edited by: Healey_100 on 2006-12-10 06:08 ]

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ya know, some days I just cain't get it rite!!.....

:razz:

Oh, and who WAS that guy, anyway???????

[ This message was edited by: MA0458 on 2006-12-10 20:14 ]

·
Registered
679 Posts
I am not sure but, I think he was just pretending to be an Aussie. If put that I am from "the moon" would you beleive me?

We are not all drunk all the time you know?

Darcy :chug: :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g
:puke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.