Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I may not be a loud drunkard looking for a party, but of the guys who frequent the various motorcycle message boards I've visited..... the Aussie's would be the folk I'd most like to share a drink with!

Now, them thar Texans.....
(nevermind, I lived in Amarillo for a spell)

Technical? Uhhhh, tell the bartender to refill the original mug-o-beer you were given. The first fill cleans the mug of residual soap and lingering chap balms, lipstick, etc.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Ain't the internet great? I don't mind the noise so much, it's kinda funny. Take it easy fellas, it's not that serious.

[ This message was edited by: Brooksie on 2006-12-08 10:11 ]

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Poor guy, probably thought he was in a chat room.

Shorty

·
Registered
171 Posts
Whoa - steady on guys, cool it down a bit eh?

Actually , this IS supposed to be for techie stuff so if you do come home after a few beers try and keep the general stuff in Hangouts.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well I received my Genuine Bonneville service manual. Actually I bought it to help my local independent learn all about the Bonnie before he turns a wrench on it.I say it instead of her. Bonnie is definently feminine but I always have called my bike it's. Makes it easier to let go of them when their time has come.Oh hell I forgot to keep it technical.
Jamboa

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweatmachine maybe you should wipe the sweat out of your eyes and read the heading on this particular forum, says banter and chat.

·
Registered
101 Posts
This from the moderator - see the very first posting on this forum.
The Twin hangout will include non-model specific stuff, and chat and banter, including the ever-popular "let's go for a ride/here are my pix" posts.
Make it a schooner of West End Draught mate !

[ This message was edited by: Healey_100 on 2006-12-10 06:08 ]

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
On 2006-12-10 05:20, ThelBen wrote:
Sweatmachine maybe you should wipe the sweat out of your eyes and read the heading on this particular forum, says banter and chat.

This was in the bonnie tech forum, the mod moved it here! :cool:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ya know, some days I just cain't get it rite!!.....

:razz:

Oh, and who WAS that guy, anyway???????

[ This message was edited by: MA0458 on 2006-12-10 20:14 ]

·
Registered
679 Posts
I am not sure but, I think he was just pretending to be an Aussie. If put that I am from "the moon" would you beleive me?

We are not all drunk all the time you know?

Darcy :chug: :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g :-g
:puke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.