Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I don't remember the Thunderbirds when I was a kid, but it was carried on some station I watched sometime in my 30s. I was usually too drunk to remember the names....

Sent from my iPhone;)
Ahh, you poor puppies that had to grow up on " The Simpsons ". To never know what true comedic genius is! The horror, the horror.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
:) Best of all was Space Patrol, known as Planet Patrol in the USA. This was broadcast in the early 60's, and I've recently re-discovered it on YouTube. Took me right back!

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
Anyone remember Gerry Anderson's first TV puppet show, the western Four Feather Falls? Filmed in Supermarionation!

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
Ahh, you poor puppies that had to grow up on " The Simpsons ". To never know what true comedic genius is! The horror, the horror.
No I grew up way before the simpsons. My youthful years pretty much fell in the 70s with HS in the early 80s. Now you want to talk about crap.....

Sent from my iPhone;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
No I grew up way before the simpsons. My youthful years pretty much fell in the 70s with HS in the early 80s. Now you want to talk about crap.....

Sent from my iPhone;)
So would that make you part of the ' Scoobie ' generation? I think Scoob and Shaggy have been around forever. My boys were watching them ( and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ) in the late 80's-early 90's and I'm pretty sure Scoob was on in the 70's.

On a sadder note: to those of you who grew up on this stuff, apparently Randy Savage was killed today when his Jeep crossed over the median. R.I.P. Macho Man.

E.

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
I guess he snapped into too many Slim Jims....

Sent from my iPhone;)

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
This must be that Australian humo(u)r that we Americans don't get. I didn't see any sarcasm tags so I'm going to guess that Dog was being serious.
Sarcasm shouldn't need a tag. However an irony tag could be useful.;)

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
Now THAT'S sarcasm!!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts