Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, seeing with the colder weather, and rash of recalls going on, I thought now would be the best time to take care of business. I contact my local dealer and requested a run-down on warranty recalls in effect for my Sprint. Apparently, only the rear suspension bolt is the only one outstanding.

My question: If I'm not experiencing problems with the talked about poor braking issues, should I press my dealer about the issue? I've got close to 5,000 miles on my ST, but have yet to notice any degradation in braking performance. True, it's not as "flip you over the clip-ons" like my 9R, but it is sufficient for the type of bike it is.

If I should press the issue, what sort of proof should I bring to the negotiation table?

Thanks in advance!

[ This message was edited by: NinjaRAT on 2007-02-11 16:40 ]

·
Registered
20 Posts
it's a goodwill replacement via triumph,.. if you are unhappy you shouldn't have to do anything other than request your dealer to order the part and replace it. From what I gather your bike must be under warranty though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you are not having problems, then why worry about it? With my bike I was literally having problems from almost day one. If you were going to have problems, I would guess you already would have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts