Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone,

I just thought I would let you know about my morning ride to work this morning. My Speedmaster has gone back to the shop for some warranty work, it is getting a new tank put on it due to some imperfections in the paint work. I posted a thread a while ago with some pictures.

When I dropped it off they gave me a Bonnie Black to ride for the day, and can I say what a rush, what an awesome bike, I had so much fun on it. I can honestly say that if I am ever in the market for a second bike, that will be what I am going to get.

Don't worry, i still love the cruiser, and enjoy riding it so much, but the Bonnie was just something new and exciting, great for around town commuting, and I think I looked pretty good on it, hahah

Demps

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
:hammer: resistance is futile....

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Oooh, I should have never opened this thread... as much as I love the TBA, I often, in the wee hours of the morn, find myself waking up in a cold sweat, hearing the Siren sound of the true Bonnie...
Truly.
:(

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
The reason they gave you the Black Bonnie to ride is that you were pre-destined before the foundations of the earth to be a Black Bonnie owner, but you took the wrong path and bought a Speedmaster :hammer:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahahah, very funny guys, I do love the Speedmaster though, great bike and I'm sure you all agree. I think I will take it the long way back to the dealer though.

Demps

·
Registered
96 Posts
Onya Demps.
You need to take a Bonnie over Mt.Glorious/Nebo for the big buzz.Hows about we do a ride over and change bikes half way.I promise not to drop yours if you promise not to drop mine.
See ya. Macca :upthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts