·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I have a 1 month old Triumph Thruxton with the following faults:

*Chrome bubbling on right hand header pipe
*Casting blemish on Alternator cover
*Wrong colour Flyscreen supplied from new (Wrong Silver)

I have now been waiting 2 weeks for a response from the dealer as to what is going to be done to rectify this situation and everytime i call them they say that they are waiting for a response from Triumph Australia (trading as PS Imports).

How long does it take to say yes or no?? Next they are going to say that because christmas and new year it wont be looked at until January!

I decided to get in touch with Triumph Australia to find out what is going on and they refused to talk to me and continued to tell me to go through the dealer.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can recitfy this problem....i am so close to trading it in and buying a Harley.....

Please help....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I have a 1 month old Triumph Thruxton with the following faults:

*Chrome bubbling on right hand header pipe
*Casting blemish on Alternator cover
*Wrong colour Flyscreen supplied from new (Wrong Silver)

I have now been waiting 2 weeks for a response from the dealer as to what is going to be done to rectify this situation and everytime i call them they say that they are waiting for a response from Triumph Australia (trading as PS Imports).

How long does it take to say yes or no?? Next they are going to say that because christmas and new year it wont be looked at until January!

I decided to get in touch with Triumph Australia to find out what is going on and they refused to talk to me and continued to tell me to go through the dealer.

Does anyone have any ideas on how i can recitfy this problem....i am so close to trading it in and buying a Harley.....

Please help....
That is poor but then again if you buy a Harley you are still dealing with PS Imports!
Keep on at them every other day or so and they will soon get fed up with your badgering and do something.Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts