Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1117327748&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Thats Duker of Rideteamtriumph.com. He's a great guy, but had to sell his Speed Triple to help start his new family with his wifey. I think he's still stunting on a dirt bike/motard from videos I've seen of his later performances.

·
Registered
556 Posts
On 2006-12-11 16:09, Calitriple wrote:
Oh man, that sucks. The ol' lady prolly made him sell it.

The video kicked a$$, though. Very nice. Thank you.
The wife didn't make him sell it. He sold it by his own free will. His wife is the first woman on the bike in the video.

The black and white part is from out trip down to the Triumph open house a couple of years ago in Georgia. The Warehouse stuff is 2 days before Christmas 2 years ago. If you look carefully you can see me at the end of the video in the background walking away. I helped film the Warehouse footage, and in the black and white part that is me doing the announcing. Duker is one of my very good friends.

He is now stunting a Yamaha 450 4 stroke super motard.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Priorities are a b!tch. Didn't know you were over in Wisconsin, Corners. My local riding group did a 1,000 mile charity run and I wanted it to be a loop over to Rideteamtriumph and then up and around Lake Michigan, but the owner of the local Triumph dealership turned it retarded and went with a straight shot down I-75 and back...

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
yeah Corners, where ya been man? There have been wheelie questions fer you! How's speedy been doing lately? Hope she's been treat'n ya better. :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
556 Posts
On 2006-12-11 22:22, bluesjeans wrote:
On 2006-12-11 20:12, corners wrote:
If you look carefully you can see me at the end of the video in the background walking away.

That you lurking back there..?

Yup that's me :cool:

·
Registered
556 Posts
On 2006-12-11 20:37, Triple_Rider wrote:
Holy sh!t everybody it's Corners! Where ya been man?
Life has been very busy. I finally was able to purchase my own home and that as everyone know takes up a lot of you time, and work has been crazy. For the last 2 or so months have have been work 12 hour days 6 days a week.

On 2006-12-12 06:34, cheapbastard wrote:
yeah Corners, where ya been man? There have been wheelie questions fer you! How's speedy been doing lately? Hope she's been treat'n ya better. :hammer: :-D
Speedy is a POS :mad: The shop has now had the bike longer than I have :mad: I don't know what the deal is. They put it on a dyno and send the results to Triumph and they can't seem to figure it out. They have exactly one month from today to resolve it or send me a new bike or I have a lawer ready to go after Triumph. This is just stupid. I purchased the bike new in March of 06 and it been in the shop from July.... :mad: Its still a very sore subject

1 - 12 of 12 Posts