Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take the class with Evan Wilcox:

click

How cool would that be?

Oh, if you don't get the significance of taking a class with Evan Wilcox, here's his bike site:

click again

·
Registered
69 Posts
Darn,

If I lived in Arizona I would be there in a heartbeat. I have been fascinated by aluminum fabricating for decades. Ever since I saw and read about the Porsche 550 Spider and the early AC Cobras. Those beautiful sculpted curves of aluminum. The whole bodies of those cars were hand formed. Awesome.

Years ago I used to race GP bikes and when I sold my Honda RS125RR, I almost sold it without the aluminum gas tank cause I wanted to keep the tank and hang it on my wall.

Man, I wish he would come to Oregon, or he would offer the course over one continuos week.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn, if I lived in Arizona I would be there in a heartbeat. I have been fascinated by aluminum fabricating for decades. Ever since I saw and read about the Porsche 550 Spider and the early AC Cobras. Those beautiful sculpted curves of aluminum. The whole bodies of those cars were hand formed. Awesome.
Did you see this one in his German gallery?

Friggin' amazing!

·
Registered
75 Posts
On 2007-02-19 10:49, Timmyjoe wrote:
Darn,

If I lived in Arizona I would be there in a heartbeat. I....

Umm.. this class in AZ?! I want to go!

I had a hard time finding ANY locations on that website, but the one address I could actually find is in Oakland, CA.
:???:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Hey timmyjoe....this will make you sick....I believe he used to live and work in Portland.

·
Registered
69 Posts
On 2007-02-19 20:04, Mecchanica wrote:
Hey timmyjoe....this will make you sick....I believe he used to live and work in Portland.
Really?

Figures.

He really does fantastic work.

-Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts