Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts tomorrow night...

Spoilers in preview trailer...be careful...

Lets hope its Lori and Carols last season...;):D

Yeah...no more fokken farm!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I only know this show from DVD as I do not have cable (dropped it about 8 years ago). I own both seasons and love the show. I'm actually thinking about getting cable again just based on The Walking Dead. Yeah, I know, lame. But I'm actually thinking of doing it.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D'oh...

My wife switched from cable to Direct TV about two months ago...and I thought that was the same as Dish Netwerk...was told The Walking Dead was not available on/with a dish and thought we were fokked...weirded out for a bit before realizing there was a difference...:eek:

Im kinda excitable like that...Warren Zevon even wrote a song about me...;):D

·
Registered
187 Posts
D'oh...

My wife switched from cable to Direct TV about two months ago...and I thought that was the same as Dish Netwerk...was told The Walking Dead was not available on/with a dish and thought we were fokked...weirded out for a bit before realizing there was a difference...:eek:

Im kinda excitable like that...Warren Zevon even wrote a song about me...;):D
Did you have a murderous prom night too??

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
They show these in Aus about 1 year after they screen in the USA, so I can either do the right thing and wait, or its Pirate Bay, "Yarrrrrrrrrr."

·
Driftless Admin
2008 Bonneville Black
12,079 Posts
I saw Dead Weight this weekend, a low budget deal filmed in Wisconsin about a guy surviving in the post zombie apocolypse word: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094810/. It's a great movie. But it made me realize Walking Dead pretty much blows. I'm tired of waiting for it the be good one episode soon. The Governor adds some interest, but how many hour episodes need to drag on between anything interesting happening? It's just a soap opera.

I also saw Swamp Head

and Teddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKRT8nUpZE

I think I'm now officially on a low-budget horror movie kick.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
No Zombie baby! Darn! THe last episode bored me, but looks like the next one may hold some interest!

·
Driftless Admin
2008 Bonneville Black
12,079 Posts
That's the way it is, always "maybe the next one" ...

When they killed off Lori I really had my hopes up for a zombie baby. It was all setup, right there for the taking. Then it turned into her dying bravely to save the baby. Boring.

I guess Walking Dead has to have mass appeal, and last for mulltiple seasons. A low budget horror flick doesn't have either constraint. But still, seems like they could have done better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts