Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to wondering if the French still built any bikes so I did a Google search and came up with this..

The Wakan

Have to admit, it sure is clean..

·
Registered
583 Posts
yuck yuck yuck yucky,,,, i like the theory of the bike but i dont' really like something about i dont' know what it is, maybe it just looks like an ice cream something or other

·
Banned
798 Posts
that thing is nice. I found them a while back and they've emailed some info, updates etc. I'd really like to thrash that for day at the track.

I like the unique air intake answer they came up with. I'll bet Erik Buell is kicking himself (or his engineers) in the butt for not coming up with that. very sexy.

the race version is even sweeter.

kjazz

[ This message was edited by: kwajazz on 2006-12-12 15:22 ]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i like that black one. the intake is a bit gimmicky, BUT if it flat out hauls ass, then it's justifiable. is that a harley motor? -100 points if so. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
On 2006-12-12 15:20, jrussell6 wrote:
yuck yuck yuck yucky,,,, i like the theory of the bike but i dont' really like something about i dont' know what it is, maybe it just looks like an ice cream something or other
+1

I was thinking it looked like the strawberry glaze from a banana split.

·
Registered
112 Posts
How many reverse gears does it have? :wink:

·
Registered
973 Posts
I really like that bike. I could see that in my garage. Dual discs and the new tri-cam motor from S&S and i'am there. Somethin about black and brushed aluminum that gets to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts