Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
And a leash? It looks like something for the Harley crowd.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'd guess if the original fecebook poster were to check dads basement he might find other interesting items. Maybe handcuffs, leather whips, etc.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Its not a bike helmet no no its a hood, its more kinky play, BDSM play and you can buy them new you be surprised what you can get on Amazon, you could be a leather grimp riding a motorcycle, have you watched Pulk Fiction>:)

·
Driftless Admin
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of you guys have potty brains. I think it's just a full-faced version of the helmet Jack Nicholson wore in Easy Rider. Look, they even make them for dogs, and do dogs participate in such filthy activity? I think not.

Damn, I wish I had a side car. My pup and I could do the DGR in our full-faced vintage helmets together. Although, I have a bit of a belly so I look silly in a tux, and I wouldn't want anyone laughing at me :(

puppymask.jpg

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Some of you guys have potty brains. I think it's just a full-faced version of the helmet Jack Nicholson wore in Easy Rider. Look, they even make them for dogs, and do dogs participate in such filthy activity? I think not.

Damn, I wish I had a side car. My pup and I could do the DGR in our full-faced vintage helmets together. Although, I have a bit of a belly so I look silly in a tux, and I wouldn't want anyone laughing at me :(

View attachment 655116

Jack Nicholson wore an old football helmet in Easy Rider. Believe it was gold with a blue stripe.

You may be thinking of the movie of the same name Easy Ryder staring Jackie NicholSin.:x I think she had a dog with a mask like you showed. If I remember correctly he was hanging around with Fritz the Cat at the time.

As far as dogs go have you ever heard of doing anything Biker Style?:surprise:

Trust me if you and puppy show up in those masks no one would even notice the tux & economy size tummy.:wink2:

By the way if you are looking for a sidecar I can direct you to a FIB I know

K

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I understand that if you wear such a mask to certain ... er um ... establishments on a Friday or Saturday evening, you may get a free drink or two.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts