Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 680 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your links to your favourite Bonneville / Thrux / Scram video here.
No ride videos, just videos of your bikes or if you've seen something worthwhile on youtube or similar, paste a link here!

Here's a start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zFzzqVHgk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Love the Black and White T-100 and those Staintune exhausts sound outstanding! I am trying to get an aesthetic sense of a chrome front fender with a black rear fender. Do you have a full length pic of the bike? I am wondering if the bike would look more symmetric if the rear fender were chromed? I do really like the chrome front fender with the Black and White paint scheme. Beautiful bike.
George

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Biker7,

I have a couple of pics over on the Bonneville pictures thread. A bit clearer on those.

Cheers
jd_t100

·
30,009 Posts
What a great idea for a thread. I'll sticky it, and hopefully we get a bunch of cool vids. I must have missed it when you first posted this.

I might well move it into the pictures section too - might be a good place for it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yellowrubiu,

Sweet bike! What kind of exhausts are they? Sound levels? How do they compare to some of the popular aftermarket systems that you've heard? I like the look and want louder than stock, but not distractingly loud.

1 - 20 of 680 Posts