Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Those video clips and YouTube are awesome! Gave me something to do at work. I suppose you need a digital video recorder and high speed internet, of which I have neither. I had those Emgo's on my 2001 and loved them. I have the Emgo Shorty Megaphones now and love them also. Loud is good.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Fattratt –
Derivative. I preferred the original film, but do you really think it warranted a remake? :-D

bike's lookin' good

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GeoDiablo,

It took my head full of gas fumes (*just re jetted) a minute to understand what you were saying. I think you may have been referring to my "Saturday" -YouTube- piece I posted a few months ago......

The "Sunday" piece is new on an entirely different bike, WITH the divider plate in the air box, AND my 'Big City Thunder' baffles installed in the original D&D core (as opposed to a solid straight tube) and stuffed with glass packing. It sounds MUCH better this way, more bass in it's bark. This was my Saturday clip:
Saturday on the BonnieBlack

And yet another gaggle of Bonnies:
Bonnies cruising through town

(my 122.5 mains were much too big, switched 'em out for 118's ((Thruxton needles)), and it starts/runs MUCH better now)

[ This message was edited by: FattRat on 2006-11-29 21:12 ]

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yeah, that's the one.
You had the helmet on before tape ran on that one. A better directorial decision. IMO

The new bike sounds real good. Nice work.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The flock of Bonnies, Excellent!! I would like to see more of this from the Bonnie owners. I have a new Apple computer. It is supposed to be great for making movies. Do I need only a digital video camera?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts