Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
You have some incredible roads there in Norway, I've been there a few times with the bike.

·
Registered
175 Posts
At last, a video with good sound! We have some pretty **** hot twisty roads ov
er here in new Zealand too. Nice tight corners so you can get your bike leant right over.

·
Registered
175 Posts
At last, a video with good sound! We have some pretty **** hot twisty roads ov
er here in new Zealand too. Nice tight corners so you can get your bike leant right over.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Where's the @#$%! 'Like' button on this thing? Fantastic. Great sound. Best music there is. And the camera is remarkably steady. If I have one minor comment it would be that I wanted the camera to be an inch or 2 higher. I kept trying to look over and around the spedo/tach to see the oncoming road - though I loved how you could see the spedo and tach. But its a testament to how stable the camera was and how its position really captured the feel of the ride. Agreed with the fullscreen and chin on keyboard viewing approach. Thanks for the inspiration. Must go ride now.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I love this video - keep watching it over and over again.

Excellent sound quality - very clear picture.

Gotta love the sound of the triple.

Roads remind me of North Wales a little.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What's going on with his throttle cable - that doesn't look right - every time he turns the throttle, the throttle actuator body is moving? Don't remember mine doing that?

·
Registered
356 Posts
What's going on with his throttle cable - that doesn't look right - every time he turns the throttle, the throttle actuator body is moving? Don't remember mine doing that?
I'm guessing what you're seeing are the power wires for heated grips. He's got them on the left side too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts