Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was Wrong; he said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled Slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him Completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary:

The Bonnie wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
:laughhard: Oh stop! That could never been true. I've been married for 33 years. Just celebrated my anniversary, and I'm still :InLove4: with my bikes. :D

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Along those lines

A Fairy Tale

One day, a long, long, time ago, there lived a woman who did not

whine, nag, or b#tch.

But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.

The End

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Did he try tickling Bonnie till he felt a liquid oozing out of her? Was there any spark left in his motorcycle relationship? Real Bonnies don't start unless you either kick them or push them. I know... it's really a case of TOUGH love. Maybe if he spent more time with his motorcycle, you know, doing all the little things that please it, like freshening up the plugs and buying battery tenders he wouldn't be suffering from the heartbreak of a non-start. Sometimes you've just got to put the Bonnie first and not settle for a poor consolation prize.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
It reminds me of the Triumph magazine advert a couple of years ago that features a headshot of a very pretty blonde girl who feels she can't compete against her man's new Thruxton. Sweet.

If only real life was even just a bit like that :D.

DaveB.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
I thought that you were planet-watching in the clear New Mexico sky. Venus has been bright in the early evening recently, aligned near Jupiter and the moon for a few days.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
And yet another fairy tale:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and
drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and
farted whenever he wanted.

THE END

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
So, do you think that if one of my bikes refuses to start, that maybe, just maybe.................................??

Even "village idiots" have to get lucky sometimes: Jim

·
29,948 Posts
And yet another fairy tale:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and
drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and
farted whenever he wanted.

THE END
Hey, quit watching my every move!

It aint a fairy tale folks! It's as good as it sounds! :D

·
Registered
978 Posts
I thought that you were planet-watching in the clear New Mexico sky. Venus has been bright in the early evening recently, aligned near Jupiter and the moon for a few days.
Jupiter is visible in broad daylight (at least it was in Dec. 24). Took me some 10 minutes to spot it! My 60 year old father took 15 seconds!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts