Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
About three months ago I ordered a set of V&H pipes for my 2014 Thunderbird LT. I just received them a few days ago. I have not yet had time to install them, but I can tell you that they look absolutely great. Very well made with outstanding looking chrome and no defects at all. Hopefully they will sound as good as they look. I will update as soon as I have time to put them on.
American chrome is rubbish glad I've read this colum I was going to buy a set pitty they wasn't in polished stainless they won't last long under heat American chrome ****

·
Registered
44 Posts
this is an old thread. Either way, It doesn't look like they make them anymore.

·
Registered
2013 T-Bird Storm
16 Posts
They are still available: Vance & Hines Twin Slash 4
My set still looks like new after 6 years, and I am still very pleased with the pipes and the bike it's self.
these are for the Commander and LT, correct? will they work on a Storm? not sure how different the mounting points are between the two.

·
Registered
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT 1700, 2019 Triumph Scrambler 900
42 Posts
these are for the Commander and LT, correct? will they work on a Storm? not sure how different the mounting points are between the two.
I don't think they would fit the Storm. Not sure though.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts