Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familier with these? I found them in a package deal I'm about to purchase that has a couple of Bellacorse Air Boxes, these pods, and some new header pipes. He said they are made to fit the Bonneville. Can't find them in a search of the web.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Interesting, the Bellacorsa Airbox Elim Kit does not specify what brand guaze filters come with the kit. I would have guessed K&N but if they were I would have thunk they would say so cause thats the big player and therefore a selling feature.

Are these K&N knockoffs? What brand are they?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm......
I did a search on "Vance & Hines" and came up with www.vanceandhines.com and a ton of related links for them. :-D :???: :-D
[/quote]The exhaust or the filters? I looked on their site and found no filters.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-12-02 22:59, POPPE wrote:
5bassman,if you buy that kit I'll swap you for the filters he sends you for my k&n pods no problem.
Does this mean their better? :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
5bassman,I'm not certain if their better or not,I just want to try them out on my smoothbores.With my cv's I run pod filters with velocity stacks inside them so my k$n are just sitting there.I'll also trade for the uni pods if anybody is interested.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, I did that search but never found Vance air filters. They say "after you install a high performance filter". I guess I'll see what it looks like when I get it. Would like to know what their worth!
On 2006-12-03 20:56, walt wrote:
The exhaust or the filters? I looked on their site and found no filters.
Sorry - I should have been more specific. After going to www.vanceandhines.com I did a search(from their search box) on their site for "air filter pods" and came up with this link: http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=51078675&pageid=r&mode=ALL&n=0&query=air+filter+pods&search=+SEARCH+
It's kind of a long link - hope it works. Looks like these guys are into high performance stuff in a big way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts