Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

V&H or BC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking at these two options for my 2017 Triumph Street Cup. I see the V&H being installed in a lot of Street Cups and Twins, but I dont see that many of the BC ones out there atleast on Instagram and Youtube. If there was any other place I could find them, it is probably here. Wanted to see what people with either of them or both of them think of it. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
96 Posts
The V&H 2 into 1 exhausts are discontinued from what I have been able to research. If you find a source, post it, and maybe purchase before anyone else does. HaHa. I just missed one on ebay this week, gone, gone , gone. Enjoy your riding !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well V & H has a reputation about 10,000 times better than BC Customs. Well engineered peices of art vs Chinese junk with quality control on par with TEC.
I'd say save-up your money and find a V & H ...or just forget the whole thing.

·
Registered
2019 Speed Twin
296 Posts
Well V & H has a reputation about 10,000 times better than BC Customs. Well engineered peices of art vs Chinese junk with quality control on par with TEC.
I'd say save-up your money and find a V & H ...or just forget the whole thing.
firstly BC exhaust are made on the USA just like V&H And not in China.

I Have had products from all 3 brands and agree TEC by far is the worst, but V&H ore the most overated systems out there.
there over priced, Dont sound much different or any louder then the factory.

the BC equivalents are cheaper, just as well built, and sound better.

V&H are not better, they just pay the likes of triumph and Harley to get there bits in the catalogue then up the price to cover there buy in.

each company are not without there lemons here and there. There’s been some BC of late not fitting right. There’s also been carbon fibre caps falling of V&H Ducati scrambler systems, and the straps that locate the springs falling of BMW slip ons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts