3141 - 3160 of 3180 Posts

·
2,944 Posts

·
Driftless Admin
11,399 Posts
Funny, and true

Winona man was huffing propane before vehicle explosion

A Winona man whose 1999 Chevrolet Blazer exploded on Prairie Island Road last week was huffing propane before the incident, Police Chief Paul Bostrack said Monday.

According to the report, the man was sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle the when he lit a cigarette at approximately 7 p.m. Monday, March 26, igniting the gas-filled car. The force of the explosion crumpled the roof, broke windows and sent the windshield flying nearly 40 yards away.

The man, who was able to crawl out of the vehicle sustained minor burns to the face. He was found shortly after the explosion by emergency personnel walking away from the accident.

An ambulance was dispatched, but the man declined medical treatment.

The man was interviewed by police after the incident, at which time he admitted to inhaling propane before the explosion. Police did not release the man's name because he was not charged with a crime.

http://www.winonadailynews.com/news/local/winona-man-was-huffing-propane-before-vehicle-explosion-last-week/article_9d134c5f-e3e7-53fb-8687-1d71576e281a.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

·
2,944 Posts
How on earth do you survive something like that? Does stupidity give people super human powers or something?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not sure if that is The Onion taking things way too far or if I should lose more faith in humanity...

·
Registered
920 Posts
[...cigarette ads...]
Gotta ask my doctor, what she is smoking (i doubt she does). Been visiting her since she opened her office more than 20 years ago. And she has aged well :D

Changing topics:
B.C. couple loses child custody after stuffed lion purportedly transmitting the word of God acted as their lawyer :Not again
Source: vancouversun.com

Don't know if that's the one they used, but it's cute :cute

3141 - 3160 of 3180 Posts