Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a nice weekend any of the Va riders want to go for a ride this weekend?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Mike, I wish I could, house hunting in NOVA, but keep in touch, I am all for it, and 100 miles to Richmond is a good start to the day.

Jim :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Virginia Ride

What did you have in mind? I might be able to secure a liberty pass from the war department.

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was thinking we could all meet up and go for a ride ,just want to get some people from opur state togther and ride have some fun.

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone interested shoot me a pm .we can work out where to meet and so on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
This is not a good weekend for me but I would be up for that in the future. I live on the east side of Charlottesville and ride quite a bit in goochland and fluvanna counties. Whereabouts do you like to ride?

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live alittle north west of richmond I ride up your way some.

·
Registered
89 Posts
North edge of Charlottesville. Often working on portions of weekends. In June working Sundays. I'll keep looking at the thread for possible group rides.

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any time any of yall want to get a ride together just shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll be riding around Thurmont MD this weekend with the local BMW rally. I'll be on my Scrambler!:D

Jim :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm near Staunton, but work in C'ville. Going to pick up a Scrambler this week to keep my Sprint company. :D

Too bad we can't get a RAT group up and going.....

PM me if anyone is headed to the west side of the state.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I rode a bit this weekend, to our local BMW rally!

Another SRR in the books! We had rain, sun, and lots of fun!
We arrived very wet!

Nate was there with the S1000RR, the SRR was the first to have it at their rally in the country! Thanks to Battleys!

Wet never reallty slowed us down!

Especially once the fire is going!

Jim and I took a ride on Saturday. Pretty country.

There were some cool bikes at the rally!
George's Boss Hoss!

And someone's MG Stelvio!

But it is the people that make the rally!

And a little good natured imbibement!

But eventually you have to go!

And finally get home!
AFTER a car flipped over slowing us down. No shot of the car, but Jim had a smoke, and I had time to check my e-mail!

Just a bit dirty!

I had fun, but I promise to loosen up for the Oktoberfest, and let myself drink a bit and have more fun!

Jim
PS There are more pics, but the 5 pic limit forced me to limit the ones I show. If you want to see them, go here: http://www.bmwbmw.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&p=212641#p212641

1 - 14 of 14 Posts