Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If someone could help me out with obtaining the firmware also, it would be greatly appreciated. I bought the bike used from a dealer and have jumped the fuse so the radio system is only on when the bike is running, but its time to get the update done. I tried at a dealer once, but they wanted too much money, and wanted to keep the bike overnight, so I Noped on out of there. Anyway, my version is 1.03A. Any assistance is appreciated.

I already have received some assistance - installing tonight.

David

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also would like to get help on the software update. I have a 2014 SE and no dealer within two hours of me. Any help in obtaining update software would be greatly appreciated.
John

·
Registered
5 Posts
So, I just got done updating the audio firmware on my SE. Why did I do it myself? Well... let's just say that my dealer isn't exactly the most clued in person when it comes to computers...

Basically, I spent two hours waiting around at the shop today for the tech (the only Triumph tech) to complete what turns out to be truly a five minute operation (and yes, Triumph apparently gives them 0.08 hours to do this operation as a warranty item). The two hours ended up in failure, and I was sent on my way while they perform more research concerning how to do the update, since they couldn't get it to work... and left the thumb drive that I had to provide for them (I REALLY want this update, darn it! Sirius XM keeps draining my battery!) on the bike so that I could perhaps take a look and see if I could get it to work myself.

Which I did.

Turns out that the tech hadn't bothered to unzip the file on the thumb drive and actually read the instructions, because they spell out exactly how to do the procedure... which turns out to be a piece of cake. It really did take me all of five minutes to perform the procedure once I had the thumb drive set up in the way the documentation spells it out.

If anyone would like, I can list those very instructions here for you. I don't know about the legality of posting the audio firmware update, though, so I will not do that at this time.
Do you have a drive of the update, my local dealer says there is nothing they can do for my radio, showing 1.04A

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I realize I'm late to the party but I have a 2014 Trophy SE in dire need of the firmware update. I've been trying to work with the dealers over the past 2 years to no avail. No call backs, deer in the headlights look when asked in person or, my favorite, that's now updated via the ECU. "How much will that cost?" I ask. Response: Depends on what else we find...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone has this software update to E version please contact me. I will share with all the others that need the update.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
I am in need of the update as well. My dealer screwed me and told me it was done, but he lied and didn't do it. It's not the first time this has happened there.

Please email me if you can share the 1.04E update.

Thank you,
Bradley
2013 Trophy SE
Colorado

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok so I called Triumph of America, told them what my dealer said about all my updates being current even though I had the A update rather than the E version. They started a case on my bike, I had the dealer call them and bam, my bike was in and update done. The new update is in an archive file on the Trophy. Have the dealer check the files, it is there or call Triumph, they were very helpful and got on the dealer's butt to get it done right.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts