Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2006-12-08 10:57, SavageHenry wrote:
Looks great Limey - Are you by chance a HUGE death metal fan or is the S3 your singular expression of evil?
The speedy is pretty much it :-D

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Uh... triple clamp is still silver.

Bolts are still silver.

Headlight buckets are still chrome.

You got a ways to go, man.

What I wanna know is how you got from this:

to this?

[ This message was edited by: R100Pilot on 2006-12-08 12:27 ]

·
Registered
583 Posts
wow, limey lookin good, can't say that i miss those red things, ps, i think you need a set of braking wave rotors and a carbon fibre headlight buckets to sett the whole thing into dr superevil mode

·
Registered
344 Posts
what did you use to black the forks?...did you take them off to do it?...looks great

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-08 13:44, DirtMcGirt wrote:
what did you use to black the forks?...did you take them off to do it?...looks great
who's this guy try'n to sneak in without a proper intro? :hammer: :-D I have a feeling his bike is very dirty. :razz: He's prolly another one of them 'gotta have black' fellers. :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
344 Posts
intro is simple...die hard yamaha guy stumbles into triumph dealership on demo day rides speedy and ditches his r1 like a prude prom date...and the bike is clean...i'm the dirty one :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-08 13:52, DirtMcGirt wrote:
intro is simple...die hard yamaha guy stumbles into triumph dealership on demo day rides speedy and ditches his r1 like a prude prom date...and the bike is clean...i'm the dirty one :hammer:
:hihi: sounds just like me, 'cept I ditched a 02 R1 fer my speedy, and I'm not dirty. :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Black calipers look much better.

What is that emblem on the clutch case?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks mad nasty. Black out those headlights and be done. The exhaust header and pipe also look good but would be real bad @$$ if they had some shine like the rest of the bike.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts