Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Jackie and the boys from unity at the stafford clasic bike show at the weekend.
I show them photos i have taken of the first Hinckley unity triton on the road that i have just finished.
Told them of the rummors of their demise posted on this site.
They told me the rummors were rubbish and unity are here to stay.
The new frame handles well and go,s great with thruxton powertrain.
Photos to follow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hinckley Unity Triton photos

Photos of current unity project, seat being upholstered.

Unity manxframe ,17"front wheel,F3 fork mod,LSL clip ons and stering dampner,manx tank Berringer ft brakes Ebc disc,,Hyde fork brace ,Torozi footpegs ,Farnham megas ,Hyde oil cooler kit,K&N filters,Modified downpipes,
woody

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Photos of current unity project, seat being upholstered.

Unity manxframe ,17"front wheel,F3 fork mod,LSL clip ons and stering dampner,manx tank Berringer ft brakes Ebc disc,,Hyde fork brace ,Torozi footpegs ,Farnham megas ,Hyde oil cooler kit,K&N filters,Modified downpipes,
woody
Cheers for sharing Woody - Fantastic looking bike - would love for mine to look something like that eventually. Do you have any websites / contacts etc on this bike & the builders?
Steve

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
What a fantastic bike. A superb fusion of modern/retro/classic.
Well done. More pics welcome from the side, from the rear, from above. Brilliant. Should open up a new market for Unity.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice to see one nearly complete. Personally I'd change a few things, lower the bars and front muddie but I've only seen pics of the frame until now. It looks nicely proportioned. I've seen a few Hinckley twins in proper featherbed frames and they look like they're 'shoehorned' in there.

Website is here

http://www.unityequipe.com/

·
Super Moderator
13,311 Posts
Got some sad news from Unity today; it seems they were scammed (credit card) for over GBP 3,000.00 (about $4,700) around Christmas time, and it is hitting them very hard.

I hope they catch the suckers and get restitution and penalties.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts