Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys,
I'm from melbourne Australia, I have got brought a new Black, Black, Black Bonneville, last of the Carby models.

seen some Union Jack cutout sprocket covers about, anyone know who makes or supplies them ?

cheers :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Road Dog / D9, That's an incredibly cool looking piece of kit!!! I hope to own one some day. Along with his layflat / ignition relocation bracket and custom cups for the clocks I can't believe how good D9's stuff is, simply topnotch! If anyone travels through Nashville I'd gladly buy them a beer to see the stuff in person.

·
Registered
61 Posts
D9, Quality work

I can also attest to Seth's professional work. I have his dual gauge relo bracket and his plug your hole ignition plug on my Bonnie Black. I plan to install the union jack cover this winter. I can recommend his products without reservation, first class all the way and his instruction sheets are a snap.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeppers D9 was the man that did the original.....mine, done last year!:cool: I had the idea he had the mechanical genius.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks even better in black. ;)

Yeah I think so too, as well as being understated. I chromed the sprocket but DOH! forgot to do the nut. I'm going to have to pull off the cover and blast a little black Krylon on it to make it disappear.:rolleyes: And when are we going back up to the Hills to do a little canyon carving Dawg? Or better yet we could me somewhere half way and tear up the farm to market twisties like we did last year. Maybe a few of the Austin Boys and some of us Coastal Riders[ya listening Bert?] could make it too. I'd ask Shiloh but my grandma drives faster in reverse than he does forward.hehehehehehe I'm gonna pay for that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts