Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys,
I'm from melbourne Australia, I have got brought a new Black, Black, Black Bonneville, last of the Carby models.

seen some Union Jack cutout sprocket covers about, anyone know who makes or supplies them ?

cheers :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Road Dog / D9, That's an incredibly cool looking piece of kit!!! I hope to own one some day. Along with his layflat / ignition relocation bracket and custom cups for the clocks I can't believe how good D9's stuff is, simply topnotch! If anyone travels through Nashville I'd gladly buy them a beer to see the stuff in person.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Cool-
what does he charge for that?
either the cut out or an entire replacement..
You'll have to contact D9 (aka Seth) to find out what he charges. This is the email address I have for him... [email protected]

He'll most likely need your sprocket cover. I'm sure it's not gonna be cheap, but I also know his work is high quality craftsmanship.

·
Registered
61 Posts
D9, Quality work

I can also attest to Seth's professional work. I have his dual gauge relo bracket and his plug your hole ignition plug on my Bonnie Black. I plan to install the union jack cover this winter. I can recommend his products without reservation, first class all the way and his instruction sheets are a snap.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeppers D9 was the man that did the original.....mine, done last year!:cool: I had the idea he had the mechanical genius.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks even better in black. ;)

Yeah I think so too, as well as being understated. I chromed the sprocket but DOH! forgot to do the nut. I'm going to have to pull off the cover and blast a little black Krylon on it to make it disappear.:rolleyes: And when are we going back up to the Hills to do a little canyon carving Dawg? Or better yet we could me somewhere half way and tear up the farm to market twisties like we did last year. Maybe a few of the Austin Boys and some of us Coastal Riders[ya listening Bert?] could make it too. I'd ask Shiloh but my grandma drives faster in reverse than he does forward.hehehehehehe I'm gonna pay for that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts