Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I ordered the Air Box Elimination kit from BellaCorse...and was wondering what I should do with the the UNI Filter (300 miles on it), Polaris Bellmouth mod(Looks "store bought"), and the stock air box? Surely I don't want to throw this stuff away...Oh yeah...Stock Mufflers (500ish miles on them)?

I plan to post this in the FOR SALE...but I first wanted to get some feedback on what I should be asking? What is this stuff worth to anyone? Anything at all? Just wondering...

Thanks!

Pipes, AIremoval, ABremoval, ReJet, all goes on in a few weeks...so it would all (stock stuff) go soon after that.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I could use the bellmpouth for my Bonnie mate - but could you be bothered posting it to New Zealand? They are unobtainium here so name your price... cheers, Pat

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrPat- Would you like the rubber plennum and plastic plate that screws into the stock air box, or just the rubber plennum? I'll find out how much shipping is for such an item...To New Zealand?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts