Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF I was gonna break my no-new-mods vow, I'd probably start with one of these. Would look great with a set of squids or the M4 (haven't decided which I like best yet).

That one's from GSG at $160 in fiberglass or $220 in CF.

There's also an ABS one from Metisse at $180.

Both from Wild Hair Accessories

Or I could try to make my own out of sheet metal or glass.

Has anyone here tackled this on a 1050 yet?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Interesting, but I would like to see some better pictures, and a picture just the GSG piece

·
Registered
354 Posts
That is pretty nice.

Wonder what it would look like with the plate on it. WIth Squid's i think it would look good but and single it looks like it would be hanging in the wind - just move it inboard a bit...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Thank you R100! I was just about to make a thread asking about that. The Stock taillight looks like a hemmoroid when the exhaust is moved down. Thanks! I think it looks great!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Why do you need this underseat tray? Just use the stock, remove everything unnecessary and the a new rear light? :???:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-13 01:23, premier wrote:
Why do you need this underseat tray? Just use the stock, remove everything unnecessary and the a new rear light? :???:
the stock undertray is molded around yer rear light. I may be wrong, but I believe this is the undertay/rear tail light that Avi8or has.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Pic of my undertail and rear light:

My Undertray is from a German guy on ebay. It's currently not listed at the mo but if you do a 'Kurzes Heck' search it should come up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts