Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Bonnie, stock was fine. For months I read about jetting, pipes, yadayada and thought, " what's going on here? I like my bike just the way it is, stock is fine for me. Mods seem to be what causes all of these guys' problems No sirree, not me." Then I bought a Sport Shield, then a T100 tach conversion "to balance with the windshield", then a riser (needed!), and today read about the 17 tooth front sprocket conversion and thought, hmmmmm, maybe... Its a short trip to AI removal, pipes, rejet, and then I caught myself searching around for pics and parts "I'm just looking at what's called a bobber, dear.
This? No, dear, I'm not buying another bike, this is just a 250cc Ninja. More of a toy like the scooter. Just want to see what's out there." Getmoremoneysellmoreonebaygetmoremoneysellmoreonebaygetmoremoneysellmoreonebay.

Dennis
:cool: :-D :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
... or "How many shares of that STOCK would you like to purchase?"

:wink:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...or, "how many shares of xyz STOCK do I need to sell to INVEST in my Bonnie or in her stablemate.

Dennis :-D

[ This message was edited by: wonderdog on 2006-04-24 06:56 ]

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
A VERY slippery slope ,no doubt.I am sure all our collective eyes got REAL big the first time we logged on to Brent or Mikes sites.Just like a kid;I hope that feeling never stops :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts