Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, there was a thread on here recently about Conti Road Attck tyres on a Tiger, i havent been able to find it but would be interested in heraing peoples thoughts on this and also Avon Distanzia tyre. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just to add have found the road attack thread, but would be interested in info on the distanzias still

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had distanzia's on my old transalp. They lasted forever (12k miles on the rear). But I thought grip was poor. Never felt very sure footed.

G

·
I'm also in the market for a new pair of boots soon.

I've just had an email back from Avon, who say that for road use, they recommend the Azaro ST AV45 for the front and a Storm ST AV56 for the rear

I've heard lots of good things about the latest generation of tyres from Avon, so I'm wondering if anyone out there has tried this combination yet?

Cheers,

Dave.

[ This message was edited by: TiggerDave on 2007-04-04 15:45 ]

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
On 2007-04-04 15:44, TiggerDave wrote:
I'm also in the market for a new pair of boots soon.

I've just had an email back from Avon, who say that for road use, they recommend the Azaro ST AV45 for the front and a Storm ST AV56 for the rear

I've heard lots of good things about the latest generation of tyres from Avon, so I'm wondering if anyone out there has tried this combination yet?

Cheers,

Dave.
That's an interesting suggestion from Avon.

Go on. Be the first and let us know what you think of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just had Azaro,s fitted to my bike and so far they seem to be pretty good.They are a lot softer than the Tourances that they replaced .Rode on damp roads last Sunday and white lines,cats eyes.overbanding etc did not seem to have the same twitchy effect on the Avons as they did on the Metzlers.Only time will tell if they have the longevity of the Tourances

1 - 6 of 6 Posts