Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TX cop pulls over biker who pretends the cop isn't behind him. If you ask me a little excessive force. :rolleyes:
FYI.The original link i posted that was taken down was from Live Leak and another biker forum. I had no idea about any rogue spyware.Anyway there sure isn't a shortage of cops vs bikers out there. The reason i posted it it seems to be more incidents of this occuring these days. I had three cops chase me on the Rocket for going 60 in a 55mph zone. The average car goes 70 in that strech of "highway".

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Maybe he's deaf......

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Somebody that oblivious to what's going on around him is lucky it was a cop. Could've been a semi he wasn't paying attention to.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I had to remove the link, one of the Aussie moderators got a Trojan from the site, it was from another link, in the sidebar that he clicked on. He had to ring me up, as his PC is now cactus and he can`t get online.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Thanks for the heads up rob...I might do a scan to be sure, to be sure

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Thanks for the heads up rob...I might do a scan to be sure, to be sure

Apparently it`s one of those rogue spyware ones that Hijacks your browser and scans your computer telling you that you are infected, and need to get the credit card out and buy their spyware.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
My scan came up clean and I didn't click on the sidebar so I'm good....I hate those slimy spyware ba$tards

H

·
0 Posts
TX cop pulls over biker who pretends the cop isn't behind him. If you ask me a little excessive force. :rolleyes:
I am very glad you guys caught onto the spyware scam but. This couldn't have been a true story any way. Texas cops don't use excessive force, they just shoot you. Don't mess with Texas. (That might be for trash);)

H

·
0 Posts
Well, what happened?:confused:
TJ. From what I can see, Triick put up a very untrue story about Texas Police and the link he used was a trojan horse used by a company he must work for to get into your files with.

As I said before, Texas police do not use excessive force.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
TJOHN and others who missed the video

A large gent on a cruiser is sitting in a driveway waiting to pull into traffic, cop behind tells him to switch off and get off using the PA (public address) from in the squad car. The bike eventually pulls into traffic and the cop follows with 'blues and two's' as the British coppers say....after a short distance the cop 'dung punches' the bloke on the cruiser twice ( a PITT maneuver I believe it's called in the US) and then gets out and gives him some 'summary justice' after hauling him off the still standing bike. The second shunt appears to occur as the bike rider pulls into a parking bay enclosed by curb and a garden bed....

Hence my question "Maybe he's deaf?"

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yeah, Roger that JR, Just Stop. And get off the bike and look sorry. Then make up a story to the Missus about being restrained from knockin' his block off. That way, she won't worry too much about the fine.:D Not that I've ever done that, no sir. My good looks don't always help, only sometimes. With the Missus.

HAP! Gotta warn ya, mate. markstark,s messin' with ya head. Look what he done to Lefty. I'm here to help, HAP. This is my Mission.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Yeah....you gotta watch that markstark bloke....he's from the crazy part of Australia:eek:

Well more crazy than my part;)

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
TJ. From what I can see, Triick put up a very untrue story about Texas Police and the link he used was a trojan horse used by a company he must work for to get into your files with.

As I said before, Texas police do not use excessive force.

It seems the cops are targeting more motorcyclist than cages these days. My theroy,it's safer to pull over a bike than someone holding a firearm in his or her car.Do me a favor next time you get called in for jury duty make sure you tell them "everyone is guilty until proven innocent"..;)

H

·
0 Posts
Ok TRiick. So maybe just maybe the cops here are a bit trigger happy. You can't blame them though when a biker looks as mean as that one did.:) Oh, it seems you really didn't plant that link so I am sorry I said you worked for the scally wags.

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
I'd like to see the first video, I gotta say in that second one, surely thats how everyone turns round on their bikes, far hand on the bars or tank near hand coming round to the waist or rear seat?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I followed the McClusky story for a while (2nd video) when it first happened. Experts said that the cop shouted contradictory commands to the motorcyclist including ordering him to drop onto the ground which he could not do while still astride his bike. The police then argued that he should have turned to the left and not the right and somehow that justified the shooting. In the confusion the guy was probably still turning around going "Huh?" when Officer White shot him in the back. Essentially the officer gave directions that the shooting victim could not comply with even if he tried. Officer White was reported to be not a patrol officer but usually worked a desk job and was out of his depth in a high speed chase that probably never had to happen in the first place.

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
I especially liked the "the riders shot off at a high rate of speed"

erm, not really, well maybe for a cruiser I suppose. If I'd shot off at a high rate of speeds it'd have taken him a mile or so to catch up.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts