Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been shopping around for a single seat and rack for my Scrambler and I've noticed that there are two different solo seats out there. The only noticeable difference that I can see from the photos is that one has white piping around it, the other is all black. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone know what the difference in the two is, other than a few dollars?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I don't think there is a difference other than the piping...I can't imagine price being different either...I was planning on replacing my Bonneville seat and through a little homework, found nothing different. Good Luck

·
Registered
679 Posts
No difference, one (with the white piping) matches the stock Scrambelr seat and the one without matches a stock Bonnie seat.

Fred

·
Registered
581 Posts
nice pair of bikes there, Scrambler 900!! The Tangerine/white is very pretty - very few came down here..

There's someone else around same as us with both bikes too, I think - take it easy, cheers -Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts