Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it a few years ago from a fellow forum member rider who tried it on his Triumph Speed Four for a few months but considered it too loud.
I wanted it for a Triumph TT600 track bike, so was fine with a loud exhaust, but ended up not installing it, and I sold that bike.

The exhaust is used, but in excellent condition. It has been stored in it's original plastic bag, styrofoam and cardboard box. It also comes with the oval clamp/hanger is excellent condition.

I can't be 100% sure, but I believe it is this model:

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/product/two-brothers-racing-m-2-flange-on-exhaust-system/215-005-1110406m.aspx#!

Asking $220 plus shipping from Kansas City Area.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, I'm asking for my son, he has a tt600 and wants this. He says he will have the money tomorrow. Could you give me a price with shipping to Tucson Arizona please

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Price should be about the same. ($240 shipped). If cheaper I will pass on back to you. IM me for paypal ID and your mailing address.
I thought Hexen might respond, as he asked first, and I would give him first option. If no response from him by tomorrow, then it's yours.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts