Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched, but can't find any members running the Two Brothers exhaust on the newer 1050 Sprint.

Is there something I don't know? I have listened to some sound clips on YouTube, the single can does have a bit different sound to it.

Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.triumphrat.net/sprint-forum/72144-two-brothers-exhaust-installed.html

Extensive thread. Search: Two Bothers Exhaust

Like most things 2 Bros produces, its great quality, great sound but styling is subjective.
Thanks for that. Definitely didn't want to start another useless thread.

Agreed, after looking around some more, I do see where the Trident, and even the D&D is more aesthetically appealing.

My previous impressions of D&D were that they were obnoxiously loud on sportbikes. This version seems a bit more tame.

I have been a Yosh buyer for years, actually.

Thanks again for that link.

·
Registered
108 Posts
two bros exhaust.

Also do a search for thefly. He posted pics of install. They are tucked in almost 3" from the end of the plastic. They sound good but you lose the triple outlets. Cheers, Maury.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the dealer is going to quote me tomorrow on the new bike, with the Trident, and tune. He was questioning the tune, and it's compatibility with the Trident system. I told him I would research it and get back to him in the morning.

Thanks for the replies!

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Doesn't go by year, it goes by serial number so you need to find your serial and go from there:

1050cc Sprint ST From VIN 281466 to 317408
20246 1050 Sprint ST standard exhaust
20247 1050 Sprint ST aftermarket exhaust
20250 1050 Sprint ST with standard exhaust with secondary air injection (Brazil only)
20254 1050 Sprint ST with standard exhaust without catalyst and secondary air injection
20255 1050 Sprint ST with aftermarket exhaust without catalyst and secondary air injection

1050cc Sprint ST From VIN 317409
20171 1050 Sprint ST standard exhaust without catalyst and SAI
20172 1050 Sprint ST aftermarket exhaust without catalyst and SAI
20175 1050 Sprint ST standard exhaust
20176 1050 Sprint ST aftermarket exhaust
20179 1050 Sprint ST standard exhaust (Brazil only)
20180 1050 Sprint ST aftermarket exhaust (Brazil only)
20251 1050 Sprint ST with aftermarket exhaust with secondary air injection(Brazil only

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Calliway, DaveM, OnD and a whole host of others are full of brilliant info that they (often) don't mind to seem re-posting time and time again.

As I have so often learnt:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a done deal! I signed the paperwork on the bike. I will order the Trident! I really want the polished slash cut I have been reading about, hopefully Wolf will fill me in so I can get it coming.

I am jazzed! :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on the bike!
Thank you! Already mod shopping, it is a disease I have suffered from for many years, now.

My garage is already stacked with ZX12, CBR, YZ-F, RM and other new take off parts...not to mention the stock take off parts from my new Chevys. They need some British company.

·
Registered
150 Posts
the redesigned Two Brothers look really nice, but something about a single can just looks...off. Very nice quality and sound though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts