Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was in town for the holiday weekend, and he was persistent about going for a cruise. So I stopped by Cycle Gear and got him a cheap 3/4 helmet. We took a nice ride through the hills.

First time we had both bikes out. :bday:

:)

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Cool stuff! That Triumph looks great. And the Honda is in great shape. Drum front brakes, hmmmm. You are a brave soul. I remember those very well. Have fun!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Nice bikes... one's already a classic, and the other's a classic in the making. :bow:

That's a sharp riding jacket you've got on. What brand is it? (If you don't mind me asking.)

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
That honda was my second bike, tho mine was the scrambler version. Same color tho. I lusted after that one. Bonnie looks good........nice seat and pipes.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Nice looking early CB350. I have a Blue 1970 CL350. I suppose you rode the CB & he rode the Bonnie.
The drum DLS brake works great on the 350's. Just not while backing up. Plenty of brake for that bike. Cool looking too.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2006-11-27 19:00, road_dog wrote:
Nice bikes... one's already a classic, and the other's a classic in the making. :bow:

That's a sharp riding jacket you've got on. What brand is it? (If you don't mind me asking.)
thx roadie, Frank Thomas is the maker of the jacket. I find it's great for weather above 70*F. It has zips in the arms, and I rode with it on the other day, and it was in the 60's....let a bit too much cool air in. It has a winter-liner in it...so it makes for a good spring-summer-fall jacket. It's leather/textile. Well under $300.

:ppcn:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Great bike's! Looks like you two might have turned a few head's riding together like that. :cool:

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
On 2006-12-01 18:39, KF6VGZ wrote:
Frank Thomas is the maker of the jacket. I find it's great for weather above 70*F. It has zips in the arms, and I rode with it on the other day, and it was in the 60's....let a bit too much cool air in. It has a winter-liner in it...so it makes for a good spring-summer-fall jacket. It's leather/textile. Well under $300.
Sweet, looks like it was made just to go w/ your T100 :upthumb: ............. which is stunning BTW. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.