1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,102 Posts
Mmmmm!! Twins to keep you happy.. :D

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
How about triple triples with twin twins along just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pics guys!

Screen update is definately planned. I like the look of the low screen but we were out again today, touching serious speeds. It was quite windy and my head was getting bashed around a bit. Ears are still ringing from wind blast. My mate with the double bubble had no probs.

Bikes were freaking awesome though. Lots of full on accelaration runs and high speed corner carving. Covered some serious ground in a few hours (Went way down to Dwellingup and into the hills for those who know WA). Some absolutely brillant riding roads.

·
Registered
126 Posts
nice looking couple there beetos;)

My brother lives in Perth and I know he has a problem finding decent twisty roads to ride on.

Grant:cool:
I don't know what his definition of decent is but I believe there are plenty of good twisty roads in the Perth hills. Maybe he doesn't know where to go?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just thought I would post these for the hell of it. ST's are nice looking bikes! Pit stop during a hard thrash around Perth country roads with my mate. Mine is the one with the std screen.
Nice to hear from someone else in Perth! I think there are only a couple of us that post on this site other than yourself. Maybe we can get together for a ride sometime?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice pics guys!

Screen update is definately planned. I like the look of the low screen but we were out again today, touching serious speeds. It was quite windy and my head was getting bashed around a bit. Ears are still ringing from wind blast. My mate with the double bubble had no probs.

Bikes were freaking awesome though. Lots of full on accelaration runs and high speed corner carving. Covered some serious ground in a few hours (Went way down to Dwellingup and into the hills for those who know WA). Some absolutely brillant riding roads.
I have a DB on my 04 Sprint. I reckon the faster you go the better they get. Apparently they evolved from racing technology so maybe they are designed for higher speeds. Ditto to your comment about the brilliant roads.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can hook up for a hills blast. My favourite right now is Del Park Road from North Dandalup to dewellingup and then the Nanga road, which is awesome.

Will also be trying obrien road off Toodyay road, supposed to be brilliant. About 30km of twisty blacktop not to far out from the city.

Cheers.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can hook up for a hills blast. My favourite right now is Del Park Road from North Dandalup to dewellingup and then the Nanga road, which is awesome.

Will also be trying obrien road off Toodyay road, supposed to be brilliant. About 30km of twisty blacktop not to far out from the city.

Cheers.
Thanks, yes they are all good roads. O'Brien Road was where Peter Brock came to grief. They have a memorial on the side of the road for him. I often ride from Gosnells up Mills Park Road, Canning Road, then a few twisty back roads near Pickering Brook and Carmel and then to Mundaring Weir and over Great Eastern Highway via Stoneville and on to O'Brien. A good ride all the way and back . Cheers,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts