Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Disabling does not actually disable the sensor, only the error so you would actually have to physically remove them (don't just disconnect or you will permanently ruin them without the heaters being on)
But you really should find out what is going on - it is certainly unusual if both sensors were bad - I don't have a schematic for that model unfortunately but you would be looking for something common (like heater voltage)
What exactly are the error codes you are getting - is it heater or ???
Codes are P0030 (heater circuit) in both banks. Checked sensors, both are good. This results in bike running perfect until warm, then runs in what I think is "limp mode" where it misses horribly and feels like it's running on one cylinder. Stuck on this one and not too enthusiastic about taking it to my local shop at $180/hr. Any ideas as to what would do this? Thanks. Also, called Dynojet and the guy told me that PCs won't disable 02 Sensors!? This whole thing is a mind-spin lol. If I physically remove the sensors, plug them and run a PC, shouldn't this resolve the issue?

21 - 21 of 21 Posts