Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of installing aftermarket turn signals on my '08 T100. Considering my lack of experience and knowledge in electrical wiring, I realized it would probably be helpful to have a wiring diagram available. However that is not the case. I'm going out on a limb here and making an assumption. Because the white wire of the stock signal plugs into the striped wire of the harness, this would be the "Ground" and the black wire of the stock signal would be the "Hot" wire? Can anyone confirm?

Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if I'm understanding correctly regarding wires on stock turn signals:

White = Positive?
Black = Negative?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Signals

Just did my RR's yesterday- it is simple!!.. When you want to do the RR light- thats a bit more ionvolved if you do the Lucas unit! HOWEVER all finally went well & it looks awesome!!!
++ on all above as pos etc..

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks

Thanks guys. I managed to get them mounted and wired up. They're working like a charm. :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Bike looks nice Blues. I am going with the same lights in amber only mounted under the headlight with the Thruxton bracket. The ones that Bellacorse sell are dual filament...NB are single filament so went with the Bellacorse sport lights so I can have running lights.
George

1 - 7 of 7 Posts