Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

this is my first post after lurking for ages, not much of a writer. I'd like to say this site is a really great resource for information so thank you to the hosts and people who do post.

Having fallen back in love with my Sprint I've decide to spoil her & myself this year.
Corbin GL on order, Y2K mirrors already installed.

My question is, what are the best set of lights to use for replacing the front turn signals? Some that don't require drilling the fairing.

thanks for your time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2006, Sprint ST.

·
Registered
202 Posts
2006, Sprint ST.
I'm pretty sure OND did this mod. He used one of the existing fairing mounting points to mount flush style turn signals. I'm sure he'll be along to verify.

I installed the Y2K mirrors on my '03. They were great. Much better looking and functioning than the OEM mirrors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure OND did this mod. He used one of the existing fairing mounting points to mount flush style turn signals. I'm sure he'll be along to verify.
I did see the picture of his bike, looks awesome. When searching for similar lights on-line I keep coming to the conclusion the posts used to mount them appear too large to fit in the existing hole without drilling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts