Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just bought a 2000 Adventurer (absolutely love it) a few weeks ago and it needs front turn signals. I found a pair off a 2005 Bonneville for sale on Craigslist and was wondering if they would fit my bike. I know they are a little different, but if the stem is the same diameter and fits into the bracket hole, they should work right? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
They should work, the mounts on turn signals are pretty much a universal size these days. However if they don't fit size wise a stainless washer or two (if they are too small) or a drill (if they are too large) should sort you out. Bonneville indicators should look pretty good on a T3

·
Registered
29 Posts
Be aware that the bonnie turn signals may be chromed plastic, not metal. At least that is the case with a T100.

As a side note I have a set in like new condition if you are interested.

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. The more I look at the pics of the lights, the more I think they will work. For only 20 bucks, I can't go wrong. I just want some sort of turn signals and these look much better than any aftermarket ones and are much cheaper than OEM lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts