Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the turn signals on the newer Triumphs (namely the 675) have the same type of connector from the turn signal to the wiring harness as the S4?

I want new turn signals, but the aftermarket ones I bought would require butchering the connectors and there isn't much wire to work with.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think they are the same connector...
I have pics (hope I post them right) of the newest speed 3/ street 3 signals which are probably identical to the 675.
The connector is just a white and black wire with the same looking plastic connector on the end as my speed fours. They look like they are FEMALE ends inside the white caps.
I am even willing to sell these for $10 apiece plus shipping. I paid alot more for them than that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deal, What way will you accept payment? On a side note...What do you have aplanned for the striple that you are getting rid of those?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I PM'd you about payment details.

When I bought my S4 it had no signals or rear fender on it.
I already bought signals and needed a fender. So I bought the fender pictured but it came with signals too.
I thought I could mod the fender to work but now I'm not so sure... might give it a try anyway.
But the extra set of sigs are yours if you want.
PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts