Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TuneEcu Remap beneficial?

Hi there!
i recently bought a street triple r 09' with 24600Km. a great bike! im the second owner. the previous replaced the stock exhaust with a 3-1 HP Corse Hydroform. im so glad he did that! great looks and even better sound! monster sound! in addition i changed the air filter (which looked like the stock filter) with a k&n filter. well, i dont think he changed anything at the engine maping. now my question. is it nesecery or even beneficial to remap after this changes made at my bike? i have read a lot about the tuneecu, maps and modifications you can do and how to use it, but i cant find a map that would suit me. can i use the 20296 map (Street Triple from VIN 411984 to VIN 560476, 2010 Street Triple R Arrow full system k&n filter db killers removed,
111hp , from 102 hp dyno runs Tune ecu fuel and ignition adjustments. No SAI, No O²-Sensor, Speed Adjust 6%) ? or is there anything out that would fit me? i would try to build my own but i lack the knowledge and im afraid that i will make mistakes.
any help is appreciated!
thanks in advange

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody home? is this the wrong section for my question? :dunno

1 - 2 of 2 Posts