Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
the tuneboy site has some basic tutorials, but they aren't that great.

you need to install the software and drivers first, then plug the cable in. turn on the bike then open tune edit and it will pop up your ecu serial number. send that to the vendor you got that from or tuneboy support and they will send you back a key.

from there, download the tune you want, open it in tuneboy edit and upload it.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
You should have received a link with instructions on using the product. It is quite extensive. I do know that you can ask Wayne there for help, if needed. Other than that, I know of other sites where the members really use the product and can problem more help.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I was going to purchase tuneboy a few months ago but there seemed to be a lack of tunes available for 07 on. Anyone know if the situation has changed? I don't have easy access to a dyno locally. I'm looking ideally for a tune that improves on the Triumph tune for the Arrow 3-1. Not that the bikes running particularly badly but any improvements are always welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I was going to purchase tuneboy a few months ago but there seemed to be a lack of tunes available for 07 on. Anyone know if the situation has changed?
There are a few lowmount gp can tunes on the other site, that might work for your setup.

Nothing for v2 Keihin (the bikes that make FAX sounds on shutdown) highmount duals at the moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts