Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a stupid question, but i was using the Tuneboy and it identified the map in the ECU as 020112 (dealer re-mapped after i installed the pipes). The tuneboy didnt come with this map, anyone know where i can get it incase i need to revert back to it?

·
Registered
657 Posts
This is the same problem that I have. Neither Tuneboy website nor set of tunes installed with software has any of the standard Triumph tunes. My current tune is 20123 (as read from ECU) and you cannot find it anywhere. It is listed on website as the "base tune", and Tuneboy has 4 variations for my bike from this tune (???). I cannot find this tune anywhere, so once I try any Tuneboy data sets, I cannot revert... Only dealer?
Anybody knows where to get Triumph tunes?

And another question: which tune for Arrows without baffles? Tuneboy site lists tune for "Triumph/Arrow high level exhaust" - but is this with or without baffles? Where is the tune for TORS?

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
It is listed on website as the "base tune", and Tuneboy has 4 variations for my bike from this tune (???). I cannot find this tune anywhere
TuneBoy usually lists only the newest tune variants they have on offer. You should be OK with the closest match they have that suits your VIN.

And another question: which tune for Arrows without baffles? Tuneboy site lists tune for "Triumph/Arrow high level exhaust" - but is this with or without baffles?
That is the one. Without baffles. With baffles the Arrows flow as bad as stock cans.

Where is the tune for TORS?
No TORs for newer 1050s. Arrow duals are the new TORs. Both are similar straight through cans so same tune works OK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is the one. Without baffles. With baffles the Arrows flow as bad as stock cans.

No TORs for newer 1050s. Arrow duals are the new TORs. Both are similar straight through cans so same tune works OK.
Just to check, 2009 S3 with the Arrow duals installed. The dealer installed the "triumph/arrow high level exhaust" tune for my VIN. This tune is for no baffles? Just checking, not sure if the tune boy terms are the the same as dealer tunes. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,198 Posts
.... Just checking, not sure if the tune boy terms are the the same as dealer tunes. ...
The 'Tuneboy tunes' are the dealer (Triumph) tunes.

As Martin says, only the most current variant of tune for that equipment configuration is available on the Tuneboy website - if it it was/is a down-rev tune that has been superceded it will not be there. However there will be the most current variant of tune (from Triumph) avialable for the equipment configuration you have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts