Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when and where the next tuneboy group buy will be?

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
We can do one on here, on the group buy forum, if there is enough interest. I`m happy to call wayne from tuneboy to get a price. It can only be organised by myself or one of the other moderators, though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We can do one on here, on the group buy forum, if there is enough interest. I`m happy to call wayne from tuneboy to get a price. It can only be organised by myself or one of the other moderators, though.
You know I'm interested. Perhaps you should start another thread to judge the interest.

- David

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am up for one as soon as you can make it happen. About 8 people are already asking about another group by on the 675 site. 20 people should be no problem.

Please make this happen! My speedy really wants a new tune!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm interested but with the value of sterling against the A$ it's still going to be expensive. A year ago Tuneboy to the UK would have cost just under £200 now over £250.:(
Still needs must.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'd really like to get in on this also. My brother has a new DynoJet bike dyno coming soon and I really want to put a tune on the S3.

I'll keep checking this thread to see what gives.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The 675 guys had one that closed a while ago.

They have I would say 3-4 a year. They sell a ton when it happens (50-100+). It will come around. I would ask over there and see when the next one will be or just wait it out.

If you can't wait (even with a group buy you will have to wait 4-6 weeks) just shell out the cash and buy direct.

Have Fun!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I purchased back in the March group buy, ordered on March 18th, they shipped from Australia on March 31st.

I received it on or before April 7th (thats when i have the email with my TuneEdit key). Just to give you some sort of timeline for how long it will take.

I will say it is interesting to show the Tuneboy and Tunedit program to people who have a power commander, alot of them get jealous about how much more you can use it for.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
"They have I would say 3-4 a year"
Damn why didn't I know, just ordered one directly myself last week. :(

Yesterday the cable was shipped separately to *hopefully* save myself £100 for additional country 'fees'! :p TB is very helpful...

Too bad for me, hopefully you all get a good £$£$ groupdeal!
Robert

·
Registered
72 Posts
So, more to the point, are we going to get this thing off the ground ourselves or wait for the next 675 group effort?

I haven't seen any moderator input on this in a couple of days, and admittedly, I'm just a bit impatient. Just a bit.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Please count me in as well.
Question to the moderator - how does this work if we are in different countries. Me, I'm in the USA.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts